Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • â•‘|REVISION|â•‘ Jug Winer - drinks wine and fills the jug with water! [± 70K/hr]

Cardozz

• 2 months later...

Script does seem to crash after 1 inv. Maybe a little fix needed.

when i start it with 28 jug of wines in inv the cursor goes to right of the screen and it does nothing

the bot stops working after it drinks a full inv of wines?

Guys I'll be fixing the script in the upcoming week. Had a really hard time at school due to exams and shite, i'll be in the mood to get back to scripting now. Sorry for the long waiting time!

What i'm gonna do is fix the script, run it for a day and see if i can reupload it to the sdn. If so, ill post the progress here and let you know if it's ready!

• 3 months later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

How many jugs per hour can this push?

Calculate it yourself by checking my progression images in the first post!

Awesome free script, I had an issue with the bot not recognising that I had Jugs of wine in my bank and got stuck scrolling through the bank continuously. I fixed this problem on my level 3 with an empty bank by putting the items in order ( Jug of Water > Empty Jug > Jug of Wine )

Thanks for the great release :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome free script, I had an issue with the bot not recognising that I had Jugs of wine in my bank and got stuck scrolling through the bank continuously. I fixed this problem on my level 3 with an empty bank by putting the items in order ( Jug of Water > Empty Jug > Jug of Wine )

Thanks for the great release :)

I think this had something to do with Dreambot's banking API being broken. It should be fixed now!

nice

• 3 months later...

HELP!!! this script was running flawlessly for me for the last few weeks and all of a sudden, it has an error. when it tries to fill the jugs with water, it repeatedly clicks on the jug and uses it on the fountain, more than one time. it also misclicks and uses a jug that was already filled on the fountain, making the profit/hour much less than it was before this error. i hope i am not the only one experiencing this error, because if so, i know it wont be fixed. i hope it is fixed soon and it will be very very much appreciated! thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CY-r9nxig4 and no its not because im running multiple bots. ive run 4 at the same time a few weeks ago, no error.

HELP!!! this script was running flawlessly for me for the last few weeks and all of a sudden, it has an error. when it tries to fill the jugs with water, it repeatedly clicks on the jug and uses it on the fountain, more than one time. it also misclicks and uses a jug that was already filled on the fountain, making the profit/hour much less than it was before this error. i hope i am not the only one experiencing this error, because if so, i know it wont be fixed. i hope it is fixed soon and it will be very very much appreciated! thanks! and no its not because im running multiple bots. ive run 4 at the same time a few weeks ago, no error.

If this error suddenly came in, then I think it's client sided. I'll take a look into the code for you anyway to see if there might be some flaws in it.

Edit:

I looked into the code, and it should sleep long enough AFTER it uses the jug on the fountain to avoid spam clicks. So it's not script sided unfortunately.

Archived