Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • â•‘|REVISION|â•‘ Jug Winer - drinks wine and fills the jug with water! [± 70K/hr]

Cardozz

• 1 month later...

The script is running very well (for 30hours now).

I have got only 1 problem with the script:

If the script is doing the part for filling the jug with water it has to run from the east varrock bank to the fountain.

When the account is relogged after breaking when the account logged out running between the bank and the fountain (straight behind the bank), the script will not find position anymore/the script will not continue.

• 2 weeks later...

The script is running very well (for 30hours now).

I have got only 1 problem with the script:

If the script is doing the part for filling the jug with water it has to run from the east varrock bank to the fountain.

When the account is relogged after breaking when the account logged out running between the bank and the fountain (straight behind the bank), the script will not find position anymore/the script will not continue.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been away for a bit of time now, due to school. I'll be fixing this issue ASAP!

link not working anymore

Try SDN :)

Is this stillva goed mogelijk maken method?

I Never heard of it ill try it out after school

It is a pretty decent / good moneymaking method in free to play worlds. You can also try mining related stuff or grabbing zamorak wines by using magic, though botting the last one mentioned will get you banned very fast, so be careful.

However: i will be editing the handling of this script ASAP, since this will fix the mentioned problems. I believe the script still works well if you follow the guidelines!

Archived