Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • â•‘|REVISION|â•‘ Jug Winer - drinks wine and fills the jug with water! [± 70K/hr]

Cardozz

what do i do to fix it? i already tried deleting and redownloading the client if that would be your solution.

Unfortunately, this is a client-sided bug and can not be fixed by the user (nor me).

See the problem here: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7188-interactions-return-false/

All you can do is wait for the developers to fix this, then it should work properly again!

would it not be faster to just buy jugs as they are like 4gp each? and just fill them with water and sell for whatever price is?

At this moment, yes. But i wrote this script when the prices were different :P

Nice script. However for the people who want to use this: DO NOT USE THIS WITH A MAIN ACCOUNT YOU CARE ABOUT. This will get your main banned also.

Rude man. 

There's two things you need to understand:

YOU talk about using a main account in your script and how great it was not having it banned in 30 hours. I don't even expect people to use this script with their main accounts.

In my post I clearly state the following:

What you should know

FIRST OF ALL: DO NOT USE THIS SCRIPT IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE ACCOUNT. F2P BOTS ARE VERY LIKELY TO BE BANNED FAST.

So... yeah.. stop..

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

When it's filling jugs it sometimes just clicks outside of the actual map area when it's at the bank. When it does this it doesn't start running to the fountain, just keeps depositing all the jugs, withdrawing them and repeating. Is there any fix to this?

Archived