Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple Wintertodt

SimpleScripts

Simple Wintertodt: an easy to set-up Wintertodt script.

Requirements:
    -Level 50 firemaking.
    -Warm outfit.
    -Food in bank.
    -Have at least an axe and knife in your inventory.

Features:
    -Banks crates and food.
    -Fletches the logs.
    -Can lit and repair the brazier, needs hammer and tinderbox in inventory.

Pm me on Discord about any problems running the script.

Discord : SimpleScripts#8068

Simple.

12 hours ago, Aniwidgets said:

I just bought dreamy wintertodt 

ive used it for about 1 month with no bans on over 15 account, running full days up to 60+ houra weekly, no bans, mad profit from loot too

Ran it for about 4 hours, works pretty well. I will say, every once in awhile, it just pauses and doesn't do anything for the rest of the round. Sometimes as high as 45%. So efficiency is a little rough, but overall, great script!! Thank you for putting it out

Also, noticed it will sit and try to light brazier repeatedly even if necromancer is downed... not sure how you would change your script to prevent that but figured i'd mention it. thanks again

Sometimes, the bot also gets stuck at the brazier with a full inventory of kindling.

Edited by SS Dreamboat

A handful of issue from initial testing:

1. Doesn't consistently restock inventory at the end of a round.

2. Bot is unable to leave the round when it is out of food. Seems to not be able to interact with the prompt that asks you if you are sure you want to leave. 

3. Runs to the same spot when fletching (easy for jagex to catch the bot for repetitive behavior. I was able to identify 3 other accounts running this same script due to it). 
    -This can easily be fixed by fletching the logs when they are done being cut, instead of moving to a different location.

4. The logic for collecting logs is flawed as it will eat food to prioritize collecting logs instead of identifying the inventory is full, fletch the logs, burn the kindling and repeat.
    -Keeping food in the inventory should be priority to prevent wasting food overall

5. The bot only collects 10 - 11 logs before fletching and offering them. Should collect logs until the inventory is full.

6. Ideally the script should start at the brazier (if there is a tinderbox in the inventory) to get a quick 50 points at the beginning, increasing the likelihood of getting enough points for a crate. 

7. Bot should eat to max health prior to re-starting the minigame, currently only eats if there is food left in the inventory after a game.

Overall, it's acceptable if you can find the sweet spot amount of food you need to take with you so that you don't run out of food before getting enough points to get a crate.