Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Agility [ALL Rooftops] [Agility Pyramid] [up to 250k GP/h] [Task System] [Highly Customizable]

SubCZ

Sub Agility has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added bow of faerdhinen (c)
    • Updated gear cache
    Thanks!

Breaks with seers village. Second last rooftop it always map clicks then sits and waits for an extended period (compared to other rooftops). Also if it falls on any roof, it will stand there and do nothing.

Have purchased the bot and looking forward to the fixes/improvements.

Edited by Gambelor

It endlessly switches worlds at canifis... How do I fix this?

Update: Adjusted the item settings proerly and it works, however at Canifis it gets stuck on the third rooftop jump due to it clicking before the player is ready to move on to the next hurdle. So it pauses for a fair few seconds then clicks agian - quite inefficient

Edited by thepanda8692

Hello,

Canifis + Seer's village courses not working.

For Seer's its just doing like 2 or 3 laps and then stands there.

Also if super energies + stamina"s and food are selected it does not take them from the bank, when I put them in my inventory it does not use them.

Falador course working but no supplies being used if put in inventory or it does not even take them from the bank as mentioned.

Yep same as Hungryman, Dreambot3721 & Gambelor.

Seer's is not working correctly. Pauses for extended period of time on second last rooftop after a map click - and pops up with the following message in the command propt whilst it's waiting:

(**My Local Time**): [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.17.4 / Script Running: Sub Agility v1.9 by SubCZ / Java: Oracle Corporation version 16.0.2 ...

This & Canafis are really two of the main courses people would want to use this bot for - and they don't work efficiently, with the same pause every lap. I imagine it's a red flag for Jagex.

P.S. Love the bot otherwise! Used it efficiently at Falador very happily :D

Edited by thepanda8692