Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ok sow how does this thing work

Greenbelt

I *think* I understand the question. Log in to Runescape on the account you wish to bot. Click the play symbol at the bottom of the client. If you haven't added the script from the SDN, do that now. Now, click on Free Scripts followed by Refresh All. Click the box with the name of the script you wish to use. Click start. Fill out the information in the interface that appears. Enjoy your botting.

Edit: I should have clarified on how to access and use the SDN. In the client, click the menu tab on the top left. Once open, choose Visit SDN. Make sure you're logged into the website now. Then use the search bar to find the desired script. Click Add. Now close the webpage and go back to the client. NOW refresh your scripts and it will appear.

Archived