Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Clue Scrolls👑 | Up to 2M /hour | ALL Easy & Medium clue's | Over 300 clue steps | G.E | Casket stacking | Teleports | Teletabs | Discord notifications |

Zawy

so i just think a thing thats very important to add and also something it shouldnt be doing as it seems very bot like i just had everything needed all teleports ect i had to buy a team cape it then  banked all items to then get the team cape and all items back out ??? also maby add the use of slayer ring, xeric talisman skills necklace combat bracelet also have ring of dueling for one to use at ferox to regroup all stats and run if needed but also its important to have also have the aiblity to utilise graceful gear? i will buy the script once i see these are implemeted 

oh i forgot to add the ability to use a ruby necklce to tele to the boat so  u can just run down also so many teles u could have that would boost the effincy on someone who can compelete all tasks with all the other rings and stuff i said you should add i think you could produce 2-3m average instead of 1-2m also if using speed to do elec jars u should be able to choose how many ur doing at a time i have seen now a few times ill get it within the first couple and it will still open all of them ?

it also buys items i already own this is a problem i find with all ur scripts you need to work on it cause there great other than this issue also can u make ur questing script show if u can or cant do them and theres a requiement on one that has 10runecrafting yet the script doesnt say it has any and it has gotten a bunch of accounts banned it really should know how to check the bank for already owned items?>

why use a salve teleport also which is expensive not use a glory to go to edge or use the tunel from ge theres a few things i think needs working on before you charged 10$ for it should be a beta verison right now 5-8$ maxium once i see a few updates to this i will buy ur script as i have bought ur main 130$ one

34 minutes ago, osrs420 said:

why use a salve teleport also which is expensive not use a glory to go to edge or use the tunel from ge theres a few things i think needs working on before you charged 10$ for it should be a beta verison right now 5-8$ maxium once i see a few updates to this i will buy ur script as i have bought ur main 130$ one

Thanks for your reply, the current teleports are the fastest teleports available. You have an option to disable the expensive teleports. 

There are plenty people running right now and getting ranger boots which you can see on the thread.

Edited by Zawy

ok i get u can run but what im saying is you could also make it more effient for hiher lvl players??????? like why is that so hard to understand im not saying its bad script i ran the other one pyras and got 10 clues in the hour were i got 14 with the 2 u offered? so theres an example right there and id rather fund ur scripts as u can see i have bought bultitude of scripts and i have ur mai script and if it gets a bit better ill grab the dreamy gotr script i have ran it from gotr itself and it barley collects 2-4 ps per game when its very easy to collect up to 9 like for example once started u can go make those backpack things to go run the very first lot that comes out after that a yellow orb comes up to rebuild all ur stuff so u can boost 2 lots instantly also maby have a fragment inbetween running a script for 2 hours wwhere its getting 200 framents each times raises questiongs it should be like 160-200 for example theres a little more to add to gotr script before i plan on getting it as i ran the other through a lvl 3 and it got stuck on a few places not to bad but stuck non the less i had to baby sit it i thikn what i just offered tho to help make ur sctpt the most efective on the market you should thank me for my help not shove my idea down like i dont understand what it does its great for ironmen especially its actually one of ur better scripts id more than rather buy this than gotr for how much more detail its got and effort put into it especially for the price

Dreamy Clue Scrolls has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.6 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 7 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 8 minutes, 34 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 3 seconds

Thanks!