Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Script Creator | Create Your Own Private Scripts Without Programming | Record Your Gameplay | ChatGPT Support

Pandemic

Pandemic's Script Creator has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.51 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changed area picker selected tile color if it's picked
    • Changed object picker to ignore objects without actions
    • Changed widget picker to include widgets with items or text
    • Changed skill related commands to accept 'Runecraft'
    • Changed Walking: Walk to area to walk to a random tile inside of it
    Thanks!

Hey @Pandemic,

Small thing, but when buying from a shop, if you set buy amount to 50 and the shop only has say 20 stock, it will click buy 10 twice instead of just clicking buy 50 still. If the store has 15 it will click buy 10 and then buy 5 instead of just clicking buy 50 anyway which will achieve the same thing. Also if the store only has say 3 in stock, it will click buy 1 three times. And if it has say 7 in stock, it will click buy 5 then buy 1 two more times. All of this can still be achieved much simpler and more human like by still using the buy 50 option. If the store has 50 stock it works fine. Just wondering if this small thing could be fixed? It just represents more human behaviour than clicking buy options a bunch of times instead of just once which no human would do. If it helps I can send you a video if it doing it with my buy amount set to 50.

Thanks again for an amazing script! 

Edited by lor_ed

It's currently at v1.52 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Variables: Local Player: Health Percentage action
    • Added Is (not) stackable filter types
    • Added We are (not) interacting filter types
    • Added round() field command
    Thanks!

13 hours ago, lor_ed said:

Hey @Pandemic,

Small thing, but when buying from a shop, if you set buy amount to 50 and the shop only has say 20 stock, it will click buy 10 twice instead of just clicking buy 50 still. If the store has 15 it will click buy 10 and then buy 5 instead of just clicking buy 50 anyway which will achieve the same thing. Also if the store only has say 3 in stock, it will click buy 1 three times. And if it has say 7 in stock, it will click buy 5 then buy 1 two more times. All of this can still be achieved much simpler and more human like by still using the buy 50 option. If the store has 50 stock it works fine. Just wondering if this small thing could be fixed? It just represents more human behaviour than clicking buy options a bunch of times instead of just once which no human would do. If it helps I can send you a video if it doing it with my buy amount set to 50.

Thanks again for an amazing script! 

Yeah I'll take a look at that, thanks for the report :)

Edit: Recreated that, will change how it works to always use your action if you give an amount that has an action (1, 5, 10, 50).

It's currently at v1.52 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changed Shop: Buy item action to use the given action if the amount is 1, 5, 10, or 50
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.53 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changed Variable Math actions to return integers if possible
    Thanks!

4 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Yeah I'll take a look at that, thanks for the report :)

Edit: Recreated that, will change how it works to always use your action if you give an amount that has an action (1, 5, 10, 50).

Wow, fast reply and fast fix already? Bloody amazing, thank you! 

It's currently at v1.54 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Changed copy and pasting of actions to use JSON to allow for easier sharing and copy/pasting across different clients at the same time
    • Added a file overwrite warning when saving scripts
    • Improved file saving to default to the script's name
    • Improved file saving to default to the same path that it was loaded from (if it was loaded/not a new script)
    Thanks!

It's currently at v1.55 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added list variables
    • Added new list field commands: list(List Name) will return the full list, list(List Name, 2) will return the 3rd value in the list (starts at 0!)
    • Added new game message filter types
    Thanks!

is there a tutorial vidoe on how to use i trialed my script and had no idea how to utilise which i do some coing so i would of thought id be able to do something i want to make a script that teles me performs one task kills itself repeats