Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Script Creator | Create Your Own Private Scripts Without Programming | Record Your Gameplay | ChatGPT Support

Pandemic

On 4/19/2023 at 5:05 AM, Aniwidgets said:

Can't wait to try it. Make personal scripts that fit your style of play. I have some Java knowledge from making Android apps.

Suggestion is make user built scripts shareable as well if they want.

They are shareable join the discord there’s already scripts you can use! Scripts are updated and being added regularly.

Yo Pandemic, firstly amazing script! I am using it to make a jug of wine buyer at draynor, and I can make a somewhat decent one, but only buying one item at a time severely limits it. When interacting with a shop, is it possible to make it right click buy ALL instead? Would make it much better. Like if I set item amount to 5, it buys one jug 5 times instead of right clicking and buying all or 5. It also quickly buys them too fast, very bot like. I got around it by buying 1 at a time with a sleep in between each other but yeah an option to buy all in one go would simplify this tremendously and be much less bot like.

Also can the world hopping be updated by any chance? Even when setting it to a minimum level less than 10 to miss the skill level worlds, and setting it to only P2P worlds and normal worlds, it still hops to deadman worlds or fresh start worlds and stuff which breaks the bot.

Thank you!

Edited by lor_ed

12 hours ago, lor_ed said:

Yo Pandemic, firstly amazing script! I am using it to make a jug of wine buyer at draynor, and I can make a somewhat decent one, but only buying one item at a time severely limits it. When interacting with a shop, is it possible to make it right click buy ALL instead? Would make it much better. Like if I set item amount to 5, it buys one jug 5 times instead of right clicking and buying all or 5. It also quickly buys them too fast, very bot like. I got around it by buying 1 at a time with a sleep in between each other but yeah an option to buy all in one go would simplify this tremendously and be much less bot like.

Also can the world hopping be updated by any chance? Even when setting it to a minimum level less than 10 to miss the skill level worlds, and setting it to only P2P worlds and normal worlds, it still hops to deadman worlds or fresh start worlds and stuff which breaks the bot.

Thank you!

Hey there, shop purchasing doesn't have a Buy All option (or at least it didn't a while ago?). I'll check out the other issues though, and be sure to join the Discord (link is on the main thread).

Hey there, shop purchasing doesn't have a Buy All option (or at least it didn't a while ago?). I'll check out the other issues though, and be sure to join the Discord (link is on the main thread).

Sorry, you're right, you can't buy all exactly, but if I am trying to buy 5 wines, the buy 5, 10 or 50 options are all better than buying 1 jug at a time 5 times because no human player would do it like that. (pic attached)

Another suggestion would be to have a randomised radius applied to mouse click locations. Instead of only clicking on the coordinate we specify which can be easily detected, can we have an option for it to click randomly in radius around that location that we can set by pixel size or something?

Already in the discord :) thanks again for your reply!

Capture.PNG

Edited by lor_ed

On 5/4/2023 at 11:26 PM, lor_ed said:

Sorry, you're right, you can't buy all exactly, but if I am trying to buy 5 wines, the buy 5, 10 or 50 options are all better than buying 1 jug at a time 5 times because no human player would do it like that. (pic attached)

Another suggestion would be to have a randomised radius applied to mouse click locations. Instead of only clicking on the coordinate we specify which can be easily detected, can we have an option for it to click randomly in radius around that location that we can set by pixel size or something?

Already in the discord :) thanks again for your reply!

Capture.PNG

I'll take a look at that, it looks like it should work like you describe already but I'll double check that.

As to the mouse clicking stuff, I can add a new action for that :)

Edit:

I couldn't recreate your shop issue, if I did 5/10/more than there was it would use the Buy 5/10 options first, could you show the full script you have?

On 5/6/2023 at 3:25 AM, Pandemic said:

I'll take a look at that, it looks like it should work like you describe already but I'll double check that.

As to the mouse clicking stuff, I can add a new action for that :)

Edit:

I couldn't recreate your shop issue, if I did 5/10/more than there was it would use the Buy 5/10 options first, could you show the full script you have?

Hey, buying 5 at once is working fine now! Not sure what I did wrong the first time but all I did was change it back to 5 and it works fine now so thanks!

Awesome to hear about the click radius feature! :D

I think the world hopping thing is working fine too now :D might have been something I did wrong

Thanks again for a tremendous script! 

Edited by lor_ed