Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What motto do you live by and why?

Timothystrick

I'm curious as to what motto everyone would consider to be their guide. This says a lot about a person's character. As it would be rude to ask and offer no recourse, I will start. Mine is simple; it is as follows:

"Weathered and beaten are the hands of the man who lay bricks. But brick by brick, a nation is built."

-My father

"You don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built.' You don't start there. You say, 'I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day. And soon you have a wall." 

-- Will Smith

The lessons learnt the hard way, are never forgotten.    - me      (not really something to live by)

but... "never give up who you are for someone else, becuz long after they're gone you'll no longer know who you are" ....

Archived