Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • CT Fletcher maaannn

Speed

He's so annoying...

Massive though. And Kali Muscle? Don't even get me started on that "natty"

I'm not a follower of Kali Muscle

I do however aspire to be like CT Fletcher ( Not him cussing and yelling every minute but his fucking biceps lol )

Kali is getting annoying now, I used to find his bodybuilding videos funny to watch - Now he just goes on gaming too and calling everyone niggers. 

CT I am a pretty big fan of, he has really good concentration when it comes to firing people up and that. I watched him with Dana Lynn and he was really impressive.

• 7 months later...

Watch the Straight out of compton workout with Kali and CT, shit is just funny. CT isnt lifting like he used to his ligaments and joints are completely shot its good to see him pushing others though.

Watch the Straight out of compton workout with Kali and CT, shit is just funny. CT isnt lifting like he used to his ligaments and joints are completely shot its good to see him pushing others though.

No need to gravedig.

Archived