Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's your botting story?

Speed

What made you start botting?

For me i actually was always a legit player, I loved the game and enjoyed playing legit every minute of it, I hated bots because i thought it ruined the game. As i got a bit older i was starting to become in need of money and my parents would always tell me to get a job so i heard about "goldfarming" and slowly started to do my research on it, that's what got me into botting :P

Much the same as you, I grew up hating the bots. But as time became a commodity and money became a necessity I realized that doing everything legitimately simply wouldn't be possible. Now I just play on my main account while farming on alts.

Much the same as you, I grew up hating the bots. But as time became a commodity and money became a necessity I realized that doing everything legitimately simply wouldn't be possible. Now I just play on my main account while farming on alts.

Yeah also im going to be a freshman in college so my goldfarm pays the tuition and such :P

I played 100% legit until about a year ago when I got bored of the game. I decided to learn how to make a bot to play for me and learn some programming stuff at the same time. Well, I still haven't made my own bot yet but I learned to script and made a bunch of stuff (I probably have every skill done except Slayer and Farming and created 200+ scripts now). At the start I realized I could make a little bit of extra money running money making scripts and selling the gold but I was more focused on the programming and script creation stuff so I didn't really care then. I started getting good and ended up private scripting eventually. People were paying crazy prices for really simple stuff that made money. It was only then that I actually realized how much goldfarming could potentially make and started getting into it. Now I'm honestly only around to talk to the many friends I've made and for the money. Scripting is boring as fuck since it's just mindless repetition at this point. Private scripting is good $$$ but I'd rather just goldfarm than do mindless work and goldfarm for $$$. My biggest regret is probably not starting goldfarming sooner. I potentially lost out on tens of thousands of dollars by not starting at the really start.

I played 100% legit until about a year ago when I got bored of the game. I decided to learn how to make a bot to play for me and learn some programming stuff at the same time. Well, I still haven't made my own bot yet but I learned to script and made a bunch of stuff (I probably have every skill done except Slayer and Farming and created 200+ scripts now). At the start I realized I could make a little bit of extra money running money making scripts and selling the gold but I was more focused on the programming and script creation stuff so I didn't really care then. I started getting good and ended up private scripting eventually. People were paying crazy prices for really simple stuff that made money. It was only then that I actually realized how much goldfarming could potentially make and started getting into it. Now I'm honestly only around to talk to the many friends I've made and for the money. Scripting is boring as fuck since it's just mindless repetition at this point. Private scripting is good $$$ but I'd rather just goldfarm than do mindless work and goldfarm for $$$. My biggest regret is probably not starting goldfarming sooner. I potentially lost out on tens of thousands of dollars by not starting at the really start.

Nice story

Is your goldfarming operation a success?

Nice story

Is your goldfarming operation a success?

Yes. It's kind of shitty that gold lost value and that bonds went up and a few of my methods got rekt but I'm still more than what I was making at my real job. xD

Yes. It's kind of shitty that gold lost value and that bonds went up and a few of my methods got rekt but I'm still more than what I was making at my real job. xD

Yeah the decreased value in gold has taken a toll on my operation but im still making quite decent money haha

I played legit until around 2011 when I was so close to 99 woodcutting, but one night I planned to go to the movies with my friends, so I looked up the bot that my friends told me about and just downloaded it and ran the woodcutting script while I went out. Then the next day I looked around the website and it looked pretty nice so I just continued botting after that. 

Archived