Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chances of Ban

enriquebot1

So I know that there is always a chance of getting banned no matter what, but I was thinking about running this script to enchant jewlery. Now by doing this you can just stand in the ge, saying i would bot for like 4 hours max how high do you think my percentage be on getting perm banned? I think this script is a lower chance compared to flax picker or woodcutter

I don't think 4 hours is enough to get your account permed, if you also play legit on it.

At the same time, if you care about the account you shouldn't bot on it at all, period. Doesn't matter who says "it's unbannable!" it's still bannable.

If you want to risk it, then I'd suggest only doing an hour at a time, and going off and doing other things in between and playing legit for an hour or so.

Thanks for the quick reply- see i do actaully play on it, bot was time was just like two hours just so I can gym then comeback, if i do get cuaght you dont think it will be perm?

Thanks for the quick reply- see i do actaully play on it, bot was time was just like two hours just so I can gym then comeback, if i do get cuaght you dont think it will be perm?

most likely it will be a perm

Any script that earns gold while running will be a permaban. Temporary bans are only given for non-profit scripts and even then they are rare. But being a relatively new field for botting, enchanting would have less chance of attracting enough attention to have your account flagged. Good luck and happy botting!

P.S. Remember to turn private and public chats off so as to seem less conspicuous if someone tries to talk to you.

Any script that earns gold while running will be a permaban. Temporary bans are only given for non-profit scripts and even then they are rare. But being a relatively new field for botting, enchanting would have less chance of attracting enough attention to have your account flagged. Good luck and happy botting!

P.S. Remember to turn private and public chats off so as to seem less conspicuous if someone tries to talk to you.

I'm most certain whether your chat is public or private it makes 0 difference :P

I'm most certain whether your chat is public or private it makes 0 difference :P

But Jagex receives video feed from the account in question when they receive a report. Having chat off when someone talks to you may help an appeal case.

Archived