Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Perma banned after botting for 7 hours with breaks

chandlerethan

My main just got perma banned after using this bot for only 7 hours. I set up breaks every hour and still got banned. guess i will be more careful next time. and all i was doing was spinning flax... o_o i never picked the flax, i bought it from the GE. So i would assume Dflaxer got me banned. I read the chat and it kept spouting off numbers randomly. so someone prolly reported me and flagged me

edited. was upset at the time.

Sad to hear that you got banned. Did you use other bots aswell?

Botting is always a risk, and you should never bot on an account that you care about. 

We have many users that use this post every day, for many hours a day with no problems - you might've been unlucky.

Sorry for your loss.

It all depends on what activity you're doing and with what script. It's not the bots fault you're banned, most likely. I wouldn't recommend botting your main on the same activity/time you're running a farm/any other bots. 

Say you run 2 accounts at flax and they're both banned. They see another account on the IP and maybe it's botting woodcutting. It'd be easy for them to see your main and then ban it. I read you complain about having lots of accounts banned for picking flax. For one thing, flax bots are quickly caught as it's easy to detect and heavily botted. If you're goldfarming, you have to accept the accounts will be banned sometime. It may happen soon, or it may happen later. I've ran 8 bots at the same time fishing and only some of them have been banned, even though they were on the same IP.

"If you care about your account, don't bot"

Fixed that for you.

Mains are never worth botting. You bot on alternate accounts (and don't play on your main while you bot another acc) then use expensive methods to train legitimately. Jagex bot detection is very sophisticated and I can assure you Dreambot is one of the best at avoiding such detection, however, if you were doing something such as woodcutting yews or Catherby fishing, the likelyhood of you getting banned is in fact through the roof.

As a general rule as well, I personally find it safe to bot for under four hours a day. I find going above that drastically increases likelyhood of being caught and banned, such as how you've experienced it.

Sorry for your loss, but you should of definitly taken larger precautions when entering the realm of botting and properly understood the large risk for large gains.

We've all had our mains banned before, some of us quit some of us move on. The decision we chose to make is always the one we think was best, hence why we continue.

Why would you bot on your main in the first place? sorry for your loss however..

Can't really blame the bot, maybe your IP was flagged or something.

Dont bot on your main, that's a general rule of botting.

Sorry to hear about your ban though :(

It all depends on what activity you're doing and with what script. It's not the bots fault you're banned, most likely. I wouldn't recommend botting your main on the same activity/time you're running a farm/any other bots. 

Say you run 2 accounts at flax and they're both banned. They see another account on the IP and maybe it's botting woodcutting. It'd be easy for them to see your main and then ban it. I read you complain about having lots of accounts banned for picking flax. For one thing, flax bots are quickly caught as it's easy to detect and heavily botted. If you're goldfarming, you have to accept the accounts will be banned sometime. It may happen soon, or it may happen later. I've ran 8 bots at the same time fishing and only some of them have been banned, even though they were on the same IP.

"If you care about your account, don't bot"

Fixed that for you.

Archived