Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello everyone!

chandlerethan

I just found this site last night and I have to say that I am already in love! I am a member of APOS which is a small RSC botting community and I am a script writer there. I plan to learn the API and release some scripts to give back to the community. A big thanks to the devs of this bot, you guys put a lot of hard work into it and I'm extremely impressed! I hope to be here for a while. 

Also, thank you for not making it a requirement to have to pay to use the bot, that is very awesome!

Welcome to DreamBot :)

Welcome to DreamBot :)

Welcome bro :D

Thanks everyone I feel very welcome here. This looks like a very nice community! Also, if any of you still play RSC and want a great community head over to aposbot.com and we will take care of you over there. Not trying to advertise, as our community is strictly for RSC. :P But I'm glad to be a part of two great communities now

Thanks everyone I feel very welcome here. This looks like a very nice community! Also, if any of you still play RSC and want a great community head over to aposbot.com and we will take care of you over there. Not trying to advertise, as our community is strictly for RSC. :P But I'm glad to be a part of two great communities now

Welcome to Dreambot, and I can confirm APOS is a great RSC bot. I don't like RSC too much but it is interesting to bot sometimes. 

Glad to see you here, and I hope to see some quality scripts soon.

Welcome to Dreambot, and I can confirm APOS is a great RSC bot. I don't like RSC too much but it is interesting to bot sometimes. 

Glad to see you here, and I hope to see some quality scripts soon.

Thank you, and I'm glad you like it :P I really just do it to max since the game is pretty much dead. haha Our community seems to be the only RSC players anymore xD

I will definitely be releasing scripts soon, although it looks like I will have a hard time competing, there are a ton of nice scripts already. I will be browsing the request section for ideas 

Archived