Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DreamAirOrbs] â–� 300k GP/h â–� DeathWalking â–� Glory support â–� Fast â–� Food support â–� Object Handling â–�

Zawy

why does it keep an inv spot open? 

So iv noticed sometimes the script clicks past the gate after the chaos druids and the bot just runs back and forth for so long.. lol

It would be better to just take the longer route with the amount of time he wastes going back and forth, till he gets close enough to open the gate.

why does it keep an inv spot open? 

So iv noticed sometimes the script clicks past the gate after the chaos druids and the bot just runs back and forth for so long.. lol

It would be better to just take the longer route with the amount of time he wastes going back and forth, till he gets close enough to open the gate.

Please fill in the features tab otherwise it will not work properly.

What is "body name" exactly in the starting GUI?

The rest are kind of self explanatory. I leave it blank and everything works fine but is there something I should be putting there?

So I put in Food name "lobster", Eat at "40", and the body name I put my char's name. Is that not correct? 

Anyone know if this is correct? ^

So I put in Food name "lobster", Eat at "40", and the body name I put my char's name. Is that not correct? 

Anyone know if this is correct? ^

That is correct, Start at bank with a empty inventory and wear a glory(charged).

That is correct, Start at bank with a empty inventory and wear a glory(charged).

So i do exactly all of that and my inv looks like this

LunrQeO.png?1

see that empty space? lol why is this happening?

So i do exactly all of that and my inv looks like this

LunrQeO.png?1

see that empty space? lol why is this happening?

That is for the glory.

This script is hella awesome did this method by hand for awhile.

This script used to be premium but for a reason it's not that popular :P

Archived