Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pyfa Calvarion | 3M+/hr | Low Requirements | Automated Muling | Death Walking | Discord Notifications

Pyfa

6 hours ago, Trueamatie said:

actually my post above ^^ i said it works fine with 54 hp and it did a little bit but i have to eat food manually to keep the hp above like 40 could you maybe make it so it eats at like 75% health? it wont eat by itself because manta ray heals 22 and that would get it over the max hp even when teleing out and resetting it will keep the low hp and not get its hp back. lvl 56 hp atm.  it had no issues before. my other account started at 60 60 aswell. thx

Hey that bug has been fixed! It was related to it not detecting non blighted food when checking for the low hp teleport.

6 minutes ago, Pyfa said:

Hey that bug has been fixed! It was related to it not detecting non blighted food when checking for the low hp teleport.

awesome thank you !

How come the bot always tries to purchase 10,000 revenenant ether? Even if there is already 6k in the bank? Does it really need to be that much?

Also, this is unrelated to the bot, and has more to do with the game mechanics, but sometimes ill look over and see in the game chat, that my player has been teleblocked. But i see that it will still be able to teleport out. Why is that the case? 

1 hour ago, snapped01 said:

Also, this is unrelated to the bot, and has more to do with the game mechanics, but sometimes ill look over and see in the game chat, that my player has been teleblocked. But i see that it will still be able to teleport out. Why is that the case? 

Teleblocks have a delay where they actually start affecting the player. The script teleports so fast it doesnt start affecting the bot

2 hours ago, snapped01 said:

How come the bot always tries to purchase 10,000 revenenant ether? Even if there is already 6k in the bank? Does it really need to be that much?

It should only be purchasing the diff between 6000 and 10000. If you send me those logs I can investigate.

lol just got the pet twice in about 10 kills, thought id let you know i didnt recieve a discord message about it and also it didnt pick up the pet. letting you know because you did an update where it would pick up the pet.