Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Been here a while, guess I'll make my stay.

Before

I generally perfer small small communities, but they keep going out :L

But yeah, I registered here when Dreambot was first released and haven't done much since; but I guess I'll be here for longer now.

So...

Hi! I'm Before. I started being in the botting community when OSRS was released but stopped botting after my main was banned. For the past 2 years I've just been chillaxing on the forums and learning new things and meeting new people, I hope the best for Dreambot and hope that the DDoSes stop <3

Sup before :)

Still hate you for taking down that minecraft server we worked countless hours on

I still have the world but I was spending so much time dealing with hackers and greifers and shit it was just so stressful I'm sowwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

no its okay i would rather him not shitpost on this site too.

and just cuz u cant put the gp on ur acc doesnt mean you cant sell it... you can't be that oblivious

I'm 16 with two working parents :/

I wouldn't lose a friend for 300$.

Ever.

Archived