Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't log in because of jagex launcher

Poepescooper

7 hours ago, Poepescooper said:

Hello,

When i open the dreambot and I want to log in, then it says i may need to use jagex launcher to continue playing. 

Can someone help me out?

Same issue here..

• 5 weeks later...

I have been looking around for solutions to see if there is anything I could gather. From information I've seen this is what I could gather for possible fixes:

1. Change your password
      • After changing it, double check to ensure you are typing it in correctly.
    2. Try clearing the Jagex Cache files
      • Bonus Point: This helps to make things harder for Jagex to link your accounts together and decrease bot bans.
    3. Uninstall the launcher and OSRS launcher (if applicable)
      • Reinstall and it should work off the bat. Try #4 if #3 doesn't work.
    4. Use an OSRS cleaner tool after uninstalling launcher and OSRS and do complete removal.
      • *Reports of having accounts locked after using this because it thinks its a brand new computer -As in you have to unlock, email verification, and change password.*

Here is a link I found to a Random.dat deletion tool - Scroll to the very bottom to "Random.dat File(s):"

• The program may do a Quick Removal, which is designed to be ran once in a while to keep your Random.dat file fresh, while the Complete Removal is designed to completely wipe-out all of the files stored on your computer associated with Jagex. It is recommended to run this mode after a ban. Also, when running the Complete Removal, you will need to re-install the cache files by running the official game client.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still having this problem, i reset my password a hundred times. Reinstalled everything and did the Random.dat deletion tool. Still not working :(
    Is there another solution?

• 4 weeks later...

The fix is really easy!

All you have to do is enter the email you used to create the Runescape account in the login screen where it says username/email, then type your password and press log in!

Hope it helped yall ❤️