Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can i get banned?

jiggyjonko

Hey Guys,

im kinda new to botting. I want to try botting on a new accaunt and still play at the same time on my main.

My question is now, can i get banned on my main because im botting on the same computer on a different client?

Thanks inadvance

I've been doing this for the past week or so, as long as you are smart I.E don't leave your bot on for 3 days straight, take breaks on your bot when you sleep and such, play with it like you are a human and just a dedicated player. 

I've had zero issues. Zero bans.

I'd match what Yeeter said in nut-betting.

Edited by Jeep91
    added personal feelings

• 3 months later...

what type of bots did you use that could be what got you banned I.E Agility or Runecrafting. Don't Bot stuff Unless Its Afk-Able like Making wine and Stuff that isnt watched as much Be Careful with Free Bots I really only use payed ones besides free Wine Making Bots.