Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • WorldHopper.quickHop

Rabrg

Why is  WorldHopper.quickHop deprecated? I'm aware of WorldHopper.hopWorld, but the script I'm working on really needs to be able to hop, well, quickly. 

I'm not 100% positive about this, but didn't Jagex (OSRS) nerf the quick hopping? Guessing that's why it's deprecated.

They made it so you can only do it like 6 times a minute, but that's enough for my needs

They made it so you can only do it like 6 times a minute, but that's enough for my needs

It was deprecated because there is no longer a need for it >.> Jagex implemented their own quickhop method and it works fine. Takes a max of 8 seconds to hop worlds, probably less. Also: it was unsure whether or not the quickhopper was detectable or not.

It was deprecated because there is no longer a need for it >.> Jagex implemented their own quickhop method and it works fine. Takes a max of 8 seconds to hop worlds, probably less. Also: it was unsure whether or not the quickhopper was detectable or not.

The in-game world hop is too slow for running from PKers. They should have left them both in and let people decide which one to use. 

The in-game world hop is too slow for running from PKers. They should have left them both in and let people decide which one to use. 

I mean technically they can still use it because it's deprecated...

I mean technically they can still use it because it's deprecated...

It's a bad idea to use deprecated functionality. A few application updates later your program becomes useless since it's utilizing application features that don't exist anymore.

Archived