Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • looking for flax spinner, will pay

yungbankchop

so ive been using dflaxer pro.. not working out so hot. 

It doesnt wait long enough between "spin x" and "input numbers" so it types numbers into the chat all the time which is a red flag..

it wont back upstairs anymore if it accidentally goes down (it used to)

sometimes just randomly stops at the bank and chills inside until log out instead of opening bank and continuing

etc and other little problems

If someone here makes me a good flaxer i can pay for it, probably like $5-10 ( idk how hard this is, so i assume this is fair. i made a woodcutting script that took me like 30-45 min and wasnt too hard) and if i had any other requests i would contract you again if i like your work with the flaxer.

thanks all

Retry Dungeonqueer's, I modified it for him :)

Omg thanks SO much ! I experienced the same problems :)

I start it and it with Flax in inventory and it goes to bank and opens bank then does nothing. It says "No Flax in Inventory stopping script" when I have 3k of it in my bank..

I have been using the script this morning and it keeps stopping in the hall outside the spinning room on the second floor, the status shows "Walking to Bank" but the bot does not move.... this has happened three times now aproxamitly 20 minutes after starting the bot up.

Before I'm gonna throw myself into this without permission of anyone, I can make a flax spinner. I know I'm "newbie", and I don't have any feedback, but if that bothers anyone I will let someone verify the script.

So if nobody wants to help out, or if any staff member wants me to write one, i'll throw myself into it.

Before I'm gonna throw myself into this without permission of anyone, I can make a flax spinner. I know I'm "newbie", and I don't have any feedback, but if that bothers anyone I will let someone verify the script.

So if nobody wants to help out, or if any staff member wants me to write one, i'll throw myself into it.

go for it man

whats stopping you :P

Basically I don't want to "steal" this request from someone :).

So until I get the green sign from Pandemic (who modified the original one), I wont do anything because I don't want to be a d*ck :P

today at the EXACT same time me and all my friends who used it logged out and were banned. 2 of my acocunts , 2 of one of my friends, and one of anothers. :(

cardoz i would appreciate it. 

btw after i got banned i logged in my other account and went to lumby and like 99% of the flaxers were gone in like all the worlds, there was a massive ban.

Archived