Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GScripts - New - Active

Nuclear Nezz

Hello DreamBot Community!

I'm happy to announce that I am opening up a private scripting shop!

After working with some people I know outside of RS Botting, we began scripting together in our free time. These are people who I know well, and have personally vetted their abilities as programmers. They also have the benefit of vast RS knowledge, having been playing the game since 2004 and 2005. For this reason, I spoke to them about opening up a private scripting shop.

Any and all scripts created are reviewed by all 3 of us, ensuring code quality.

You can find us in our GScripts Discord where we have a ticketing system for new script requests (or anything, really). Feel free to ask any questions you want answered.

We'll also have a temporary 20% discount for being a new script shop!

The G-Team

On 2/8/2023 at 7:18 AM, kryptoxide said:

I can vouch, 2 day delivery of a script that has been flawless so far, they made a lot of considerations for efficiency, even for such a simple request. Really appreciate the help in customizing my botting experience!

Thanks for the nice feedback :D

I have never took the effort in my life to post "feedback" of my experience on a forum, but this was worth it for sure!

This was my first time buying a private script and to be honest.. it went very well! 

the communication with this team is perfect. They really know what you want because of their runescape experience which makes everything much easier.

I really would like to recommend you this team and I will send you guys more request in the future for sure!

Thanks alot, and i wish you the best.

• 1 month later...

Approached GScripts to help develop a private script and their service has been amazing thus far. Highly responsive and knowledgable staff.

Great communication and compared to a lot of other private scripters, these guys actually take the time to understand what your needs are for your private script.

We are still in the pre-development stages of the private script, but so far the service has been impeccable. I'm sure I will only have more good things to say about GScripts once development on my script is complete :D

• 2 weeks later...

Outstanding Experience with G Scripts - Highly Recommended!

️ (5/5)

I recently had the pleasure of working with G Scripts, and I must say that I am extremely impressed with their service. The developer team was one of the most active and dedicated groups I have ever encountered, if I have a question I simply ask and it is answered in moments. They were able to deliver a beta version of my script in a remarkably short time - far quicker than the month+ I was expecting, even the beta version of the script is flawless it was essentially the entire script I asked for besides a bug or two that was fixed in miniutes.

I have been running the script on one of my test accounts for 16 days straight, and it has performed exceptionally. There have been no bans, no interruptions, and the script has not encountered a single error. The G Scripts team truly lives up to its reputation as the best in the business for all your scripting needs.

-Sleepy