Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

mb23

Bought VIP & Premimum script, ran the bot for maybe 30hours over the course of 5 days and have received a 2 day bot bust ban?

Just wondering how the bans work, is my next one a perm ban if i continue botting or will it be another temp ban.

Also will my VIP for dreambot Automatically renew as I'm wanting to cancel it 

i'd tell you...but i just got the way things work or atleast i think i did haha, go on youtube for tip and tricks is my tip ...and tricks 

Edited by AutoMan

19 hours ago, AutoMan said:

i'd tell you...but i just got the way things work or atleast i think i did haha, go on youtube for tip and tricks is my tip ...and tricks 

What the fuck are you trying to say? you don't even make sense.

idk..think like Neo? lmao. no but bans are common though...its on every forum. read on youtube best to try to get about 1000+ttl to avoid bans or something idk. and yeah if you get a temp ban, next one is likely a perm but sometimes it goes straight into perm. 

Edited by AutoMan

• 3 months later...

I got permed on two fresh accounts after two days, not even running them long at all. Ive ran it on a few already established accounts for up to 8 hours with breaks and not been banned. I believe they check the fresh accounts, they see you running up one skill for hours, with no interaction no friends nothing else and single you out.

I would go as far as saying ban rates can vary wildly depending on the script you are running. If you are using an older free script ban rates will be higher than if you are using a premium script that is revised/updated frequently. I always use breaks even when using my own custom scripts. I only run each acccount for 4 hours. roughly 4 hours on 4 hours off.