Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Changing the camera angle every once in a while

ishyfishy

I added a little thing trying to change the screen angle every once in a while (antiban?) but it doesn't work.

Random srand = new Random();
            double chances = srand.nextDouble();
            if(chances < 0.096){
            	log("Antiban; changing camera angle...");
                getClient().setCameraInMotion(true);
            } else {
            }

Am I using the wrong method (getClient().setCameraInMotion(true))? Is there another way to achieve this?

EDIT::

Fixed using

Random srand = new Random();
            double chances = srand.nextDouble();
            if(chances < 0.096){
                log("Antiban; changing camera angle...");
                getCamera().rotateToEvent(srand.nextInt()+360,srand.nextInt()+90);
            } else {
            }

Consider changing your random formula so that you will generate negative numbers sometimes too.

How would generating negative numbers change anything? Wouldn't it be the same as me adding +1 to the statement so the numbers are generated between 0 and 2, not 0 and 1?

Consider changing your random formula so that you will generate negative numbers sometimes too.

camera rotation uses 180 degree intervals to decide which way to turn the camera. Negative numbers won't have a different effect

Archived