Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Trying to get back into botting. Fighting bans on new un botted accs.

LilTristy

Hello, recently tried to get back into botting and im having issues where im getting banned before my account is even botted on. I used to run huge kebab farms a couple years ago but ended up in a war of ban waves. It started out to where i could keep up with the bans replacing my banned accounts with 2 or 3 more. But more and more bans came. I stopped botting tutorial island, stopped using spammy emails(33mail), and tried using proxies. All of these things seemed to help a little but ended up walking up to every acc banned day after day and gave up. I have now moved, still using the same computer/wifi adapter but completely new internet. I jumped back into botting not to long ago and the longest i have been able to bot is 3 or 4 hours before i was banned. I gave it another break and started with a fresh account today. Old email but never used for osrs. i made the acc and was playing in the dream bot client and not running any bots at all. i was playing for about 2 hours when i was banned even though it was all legit playing. What am i doing wrong here? Is my computer itself causing it to be banned with my mac address or something? Is it the dream bot client?  

Edited by LilTristy