Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Resource Runner [Custom locations] - [Gilded altar] - [Energy potions] - [F2P/P2P] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]

Gains

Click here to receive a one-hour trial

Features:

• By using the 'Bring items to master' mode, the slave will bring any items from the bank to the master (you) who is playing legitimately.
    • By using the 'Bank master's items' mode, the slave will bank any items given to it by the master (you) who is playing legitimately.
    • Use when training any skill that requires running back and forth between the skilling area and a bank.
    • The slave can, for example, bring food, potions, bones, essence or raw food from the bank to the master and bank the items given to it in return by the master.
    • The slave can, for example, bank loot, ores, fish or logs that the master has obtained.
    • Supports Energy potions, Super energys and Stamina potions.
    • Supports QuickStart.

Requirements:

• None.

Instructions:

• When using the 'Bring items to master' mode, have the necessary items in the bank.
    • When using the 'House ↔ Phials' method, have Coins and the necessary items as notes in inventory.
    • Feel free to use your imagination and as many slaves as you need.

Supported methods:

Any route where there are no complex obstacles or a need to handle dialogues.

6OnskrI.png

Un-notes items at Phials and brings them to a friend's house for, for example, Construction training or Prayer training at the Gilded altar.

iaqzBfY.png 

Supported items:

Energy potion(4).pngSuper energy(4).pngStamina potion(4).png

Gallery:

qHbEt8c.jpgWUDYaWC.jpgI3WyBad.jpg

@Jangus bone running is working perfectly.  99 prayer here I come.  thanks for the speedy fix!

QuickStart:

• Fill out the GUI and save the settings to a text file.
    • Open the text file and copy the line.
    • Add -params "" at the end of your QuickStart file.
    • Paste the line inside the quotation marks.
    • Example: -params "0;0;3276;3186;Tin ore;14;Copper ore;14;Zezima;null;Energy potion"

Click here to leave a review for the script

Edited by Gains

• Gains changed the title to Gains Resource Runner [Custom locations] - [Gilded altar] - [Energy potions] - [F2P/P2P] - [QuickStart support] - [No requirements]
    7 minutes ago, jamboss4 said:

can they pick up dropped items like if you are dropping fish when training it so i dont have to trade

Not at the moment but I can add that feature at some point.

18 minutes ago, Gains said:

Not at the moment but I can add that feature at some point.

would be great i have like 3 bots doing barb fishing if he could pick up all their fish would be great, i dont want to trade for less banrate