Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zamorak Monk Killer

tomtom0212

Zamorak Monk Killer

Needs to kill every monk

Looting Robe Tops and Bottoms

Telegrab Wine Of Zamorak Befor World Switching As The Monks Respawn Time Is Slow

Needs to be able to eat also and maybe teleport back to falador for quicker banking

Monk robe bottoms are at 4.6k atm and Robe tops are at 1.6k would be decent f2p money maker.

Edited by tomtom0212

• 1 month later...
    4 hours ago, edwuarsequera said:

@beefsteak Good morning, is there a way to place it so that I can pick up only wines, with telekinesis grabbing, or a way to make my own scrip that way? I am new at this.

I thought there was a script that telegrabs wines, but looking at the SDN it seems to be deleted or not updated.
    I could easily write that... do you think it'd be better to make a separate script for telegrabbing, or add it to the ZMonks script as a feature? Checkbox for telegrabbing wines?

mmmm from my point of view I think it would be better to add it, but put the function if you want to only kill mobs or kill and pick up, or just take the wines with telekinesis grabbing, that would be great, because if you want to train you can kill the mobs and you pick up the wine as an extra, or if you just want to take the wines with telekinesis grabbing you raise your magic and make some gold with the wines, but it would be to your liking, which is the easiest or make a separate one for telekinesis grabbing or modify the existing one,  thanks for watching ^^.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/28/2023 at 4:50 PM, beefsteak said:

I thought there was a script that telegrabs wines, but looking at the SDN it seems to be deleted or not updated.
    I could easily write that... do you think it'd be better to make a separate script for telegrabbing, or add it to the ZMonks script as a feature? Checkbox for telegrabbing wines?

Good morning, if you update or create another apart.