Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DW Autotrader

dreamwiver

Dream I Got A Script Suggestion 

Multiple Messages So It Can Cycle Through What It Says To Lower The Bann Rate

Maybe Timer That Can Be Set Between Like 1 To 10 Secounds

Maybe Option To Randomly Switch Between Said Multiple Messages

Maybe world hop after 30 minutes or so to avoid getting reported have option to select said world's or a option of f2p world and p2p option for world

Edited by tomtom0212

Hello @tomtom0212,

Thank you, these are great suggestions. I will be doing a 1.2 version with the following features

• User can choose if banking or not
    • User can input several messages, so the script will randomly be choosing from the list.
    • User can set the frequency of the messages

I will also take a look at the feature of hoping between words after a timer, but maybe it will take more time. I expect this 1.2 version to come out before friday.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

i watched a botgettrade 47times yesterday using thisscriopt i have found a way to tele the mout of the ge fyimaby think about blocking the side exits to ge gotthe fucker to ice wolf mountain before itstupidly teleported with its bak 54 mill from 74 mins thtas fucked but if ima BUY iy fix this issue cause im fucking thhese things up left and right and put a fucking timer on there wtching a bot repeat itself to only get money o not log is fucked put up a bot in place right here! cheers for the 488m in 4 hrs lol

• 1 month later...
    On 4/21/2023 at 11:32 PM, master4420 said:

i watched a botgettrade 47times yesterday using thisscriopt i have found a way to tele the mout of the ge fyimaby think about blocking the side exits to ge gotthe fucker to ice wolf mountain before itstupidly teleported with its bak 54 mill from 74 mins thtas fucked but if ima BUY iy fix this issue cause im fucking thhese things up left and right and put a fucking timer on there wtching a bot repeat itself to only get money o not log is fucked put up a bot in place right here! cheers for the 488m in 4 hrs lol

Is your keyboard broken or something?

On 1/18/2023 at 12:32 PM, dreamwiver said:

Hello @tomtom0212,

Thank you, these are great suggestions. I will be doing a 1.2 version with the following features

• User can input several messages, so the script will randomly be choosing from the list.

I will also take a look at the feature of hoping between words after a timer, but maybe it will take more time. I expect this 1.2 version to come out before friday.

This is a very useful script I must say! I just stand there at the g.e. continuesly asking: please can someone give me some gold. And within one hour I already made almost 400k. And when the trade is done, it just run's off to the bank haha, not even a thank you. 

Great script, thank you!

@tomtom0212 Hello! Unfortunately i'm in a quite demanding moment of my professional career that made me impossible spend time on scripting. I still have on mind the suggestions and i can't wait to get back to scripting. Anyway I'm still open for suggestions and further features. So far this is what will be implemented next:

On 1/18/2023 at 12:32 PM, dreamwiver said:

Thank you so much for the patience! If there's any major failure please let me know and I will make the best to fix it as fast as possible

On 6/3/2023 at 3:44 PM, grooovyash said:

Is your keyboard broken or something?

This is a very useful script I must say! I just stand there at the g.e. continuesly asking: please can someone give me some gold. And within one hour I already made almost 400k. And when the trade is done, it just run's off to the bank haha, not even a thank you. 

Great script, thank you!

Appreciated! Any good feedback is very welcome. Also any further features you may find interesting, you can let it know in this thread.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...