Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paid Request - 5,000 OSRS accounts

RSJungle

Hiya,

First I want to apologize if this in the wrong subforum, didn't know where this request would fit... This is a paid request / job offering.  

I am looking for the following:

- I will supply a pool of proxies

- I need 5,000 OSRS accounts created, using said pool of proxies that will be provided by me. A proxy cannot be used for more than 1 account. I will also need a record of which accounts were paired with which proxies.

- They will do tutorial island, followed by a randomly selected task from a list that I will provide (random ~ 5 minute activities). Then they will log out

- Max of 250 Accounts created per day, the process should take 20 days

Note: I will take care of registering emails on said accounts

- I will need a live feed somewhere when the accounts are being created, Email:Password:Proxy
    This is so I can register email on said accounts within a timely window when they are created

If you're interested, after our greetings, an introductory dialogue about the client(s) to be used is a necessary 

Looking for serious inquiries only, thank you

EDIT: Also looking for a quote from you for your services, I will not be giving a price at this time

Edited by RSJungle