Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • for the love of talos

AutoMan

can we (by we i mean you guys) make db cilent have plugins like runelite? like im using the rl and the whole thing is really nice well...maybe ya dont have too because it'll just make making the scripts harder and uses up more resources >.< haha..

Edited by AutoMan

9 hours ago, AutoMan said:

can we (by we i mean you guys) make db cilent have plugins like runelite? like im using the rl and the whole thing is really nice well...maybe ya dont have too because it'll just make making the scripts harder and uses up more resources >.< haha..

Sadly this used to be a thing but was quite under used and removed with the update to Dreambot 3.

1 hour ago, yeeter01 said:

Sadly this used to be a thing but was quite under used and removed with the update to Dreambot 3.

A few more options to reduce resource usage would still be extremely beneficial, at least in my opinion. I just upgraded laptops but I was previously using a windows tablet laptop that was lucky to run RS at 20FPS and that is without a bot running it lol.

RuneLite's entity hider was a monumental help. I do like using Dreambot's renderer disabler but that seems to be the only option that increases framerate to a significant degree.

Edited by CaS5

aww...what..no way. underused? maybe it because pro botters are on another level of detail haha and all the extra stuff is just no matter. buuut i can see why it be underused...i mean...people wouldnt be looking at the screen like that after awhile and such >.<

1 hour ago, AutoMan said:

aww...what..no way. underused? maybe it because pro botters are on another level of detail haha and all the extra stuff is just no matter. buuut i can see why it be underused...i mean...people wouldnt be looking at the screen like that after awhile and such >.<

Hot take 😛

It was underused imo because DreamBot 2 only supported fixed window and it was cancerous to actually play on.  Devs didn't fix that QoL issue until DreamBot 3 and with that upgrade they removed it.  At this point there just isn't enough interest or use cases to reimplement it. 

ohhh i see. ahh no wonder, yeah i figured it was also something like that as well..ya know. lol.

it would be a pain anyways, i wouldnt have done it xD 

well atleast it runs good for lower end machines, thats an upside for sure

• 4 weeks later...