Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Price check on fully quested Zerker w/ Veng, FC, Bgloves, etc?

deathizpro

Posted a thread a month ago and the account was relatively unfinished. Also the responses I was getting were when RSGP was selling for $2.3+/mil Here's an updated thread:

I'm looking for how much this zerker would be worth, in RSGP or USD. Also wondering how much 70 defence would alter that value tbh.

Stats.png

It has 1500+ total (soon to be 1600+), fully quested with firecape, barrows gloves, veng, ice barrage, slayer helm (i), salve(i) and fully stocked POH (teles, glory, altar, workshop, lecturn). Can do all of the elite challenge clues without using spicy stews (besides the one for dragon boots), and all of the hard clues except the one requiring 60 pray. Absolutely brutal at pking. Has tons of money making skills - from fletching and hunting, to zulrah and RCing, to wyverns or whatever you want really. I know I cut out the ranged, but it can wield blowpipe (not sure if that matters atm). See pics for more on that. Soon to be 90+ strength, and 85+ ranged.

I'm not going to be playing much longer (maybe another 2 months) since school is starting back up and I want to get the most out of my account in terms of return value; whether that'd be keeping it as a zerker and maxing out strength, or going main and bossing for GP.

Edit: Looking on PA, all of the zerkers I'm seeing are going for ~$200 and they have like 1100 total at max, without bgloves, or veng/fc. How accurate is that?

I could offer you 45m. What do you mean about brutal at pking? Seems great for whip to ags.

I meant its really good at pking. So far I've only done whip to dds, because of the low strength. As of now it's 90+ strength. Thinking of going 75 attack closer to hitting 99 strength though. And thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking to sell as of now.

I meant its really good at pking. So far I've only done whip to dds, because of the low strength. As of now it's 90+ strength. Thinking of going 75 attack closer to hitting 99 strength though. And thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking to sell as of now.

No worries, let me know when you're ready to sell I'm interested.

Archived