Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Grand Exchange Lurker

dreamwiver

16 minutes ago, dreamwiver said:

@Mywin12133

I apologize but I cannot find this price checker tool. Is it available only for VIPS? If you could send me a screenshot I would appreciate it so much.

It is the tool from OSRS itself, but it is not a thing that will stop the bot or something. Its just something I've experienced while using it:)

Was thinking about an extra option though, not sure if this is implement-able, but if the bank is full (takes some time), make a if rule to sell the items in the GE.

image.png.1c3ad8755fd7443d74efc332c70fa313.png

@Mywin12133

Right! I completly forgot runescape had this tool, so stupid.

For the 1.2 version so far I will fix this bug you reported and the possibility to avoid log out.

The Grand Exchange issue is a very good idea but it will be for the 1.3, since I haven't worked with the GE part of the api and I imagine it will take some time for me to learn.

Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear any more feature requests and bug reports.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 12/27/2022 at 11:33 PM, dreamwiver said:

Hello,

I attach my solution for the problem presented in

which consists in a bot that makes the character walk to the grand exchange, and pick up all items found in the ground. The script also makes the character drop the items to the bank when inventory is full.

The script itself it's very simple, but I'm happy to hear all the suggestions to improve it with further features.

does this by anychance work in p2p pvp worlds?

• 2 weeks later...
    On 2/6/2023 at 10:24 AM, bradtehg said:

does this by anychance work in p2p pvp worlds?

Hello,

Yes, it should work. However the script doesn't include any anti pvp methods, so it may be of course a bit dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    Grand Exchange Lurker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Expanded lurking area

Time since request was made: 25 minutes, 27 seconds

Thanks!

After 30 minutes, pretty nice script. 3 things i would change tho are:

1. would be nice to have the account walk back to the circle after idling on the outside of the GE

spacer.png

2. sometimes it doesn't turn on run energy

3. In future ignore item name, or item ID would be nice for p2p looting so you're not focused on ashes if someones cooking/firemaking.