Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Grand Exchange Lurker

dreamwiver

@Mywin12133 @dkb15 @Aunit

Uploaded the new version 1.1 with the suggested changes

• Added a GUI where the user can input the minimum value of the items to be picked up. If you leave it in black it will understand it as 1 coin.
    • The bot runs to the items much faster, it doesn't take that much time to process which item to pick up.

Again I'm happy to hear all your suggestions.

Grand Exchange Lurker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added a GUI where the user can input the minimum value of the items to be picked up. If you leave it in black it will understand it as 1 coin.
    • The bot runs to the items much faster, it doesn't take that much time to process which item to pick up.
    Thanks!

Grand Exchange Lurker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Removed .form so the GUI shows up properly
    Thanks!

It works great!

Now the following thing is happening, if the bot stands there and doenst pick anything up for a short period of time it logs out after  1-2 mins, is it possible to make it walk like 1 square to the left and the right every 60 seconds, so it does not log out and misses potentiel drops. Or maybe make it walk like to the east-west-north-south of the GE after 1 minute.

Also if you price check the items yourself, then it will add a value to the total collected coins, if you recheck it will add it again, it is not really a problem but just a thing that I've saw.

Edited by Mywin12133

Hello @Mywin12133,

Sounds like a good feature, I will work on it soon. However I don't understand the last part, how do you manually check the price items? In my code the method to check the price is called when a listener detects a new item has been added to the inventory, there's no manually way ( I believe) to do it manually.

1 hour ago, dreamwiver said:

Hello @Mywin12133,

Sounds like a good feature, I will work on it soon. However I don't understand the last part, how do you manually check the price items? In my code the method to check the price is called when a listener detects a new item has been added to the inventory, there's no manually way ( I believe) to do it manually.

If you have items in your inv, and you pause the bot or manually check the price of the items in the price checker, it will add the price again as value in  total collected. So if you do this twice for an item for 10k then it says you have collected 20k while it is 10k.