Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

Hi Zawy,

I have tested the bot now for 72 hours, i have found 2 major flaws.

1)Food is not being withdrawn from the bank in edgeville, even when selected in the program. *this causes bot to never complete a full run.*

2)The gate to enter wildy in edgeville gets stuck with the games warning message of the time and stays clicking until manual fix.

Everything else is flawless, will be amazing wit fixes. 

Edited by cb3100

18 hours ago, cb3100 said:

Hi Zawy,

I have tested the bot now for 72 hours, i have found 2 major flaws.

1)Food is not being withdrawn from the bank in edgeville, even when selected in the program. *this causes bot to never complete a full run.*

2)The gate to enter wildy in edgeville gets stuck with the games warning message of the time and stays clicking until manual fix.

Everything else is flawless, will be amazing wit fixes. 

Hey!

What food are you using? I just tested it with monkfish and the script did withdraw it.

I can add the warning message but you can also click the option 'never show again'.

Join my discord server to contact me :) 

11 hours ago, cb3100 said:

Hi its using Tuna but only in combination with the looting bag. 

Looting bag is currently not working, I'll try to find time to fix it today. Join my discord so I can message you 

• 4 weeks later...

I ran the 2hr trial. Walked away for about 40minutes, came back to see it was stuck on the wilderness prompt the whole time, clicking(Edgeville). I manually selected never show again. I've noticed it runs away to loot when being attacked, doesn't always realize when the druid attacks first, will try and attack druids who are currently in combat. Works fine other than that. Sounds like a lot of issues but once the wildy thing is cleared up it runs pretty well.

EDIT: Also has a problem withdrawing lobsters. It will select withdraw x amount, then hit enter/space without typing in a number. I manual selected withdraw 10 to keep it going. This script needs to be babysat. All the other scripts I've used by Zawy have worked great.

Edited by ChaosKilla

8 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

I ran the 2hr trial. Walked away for about 40minutes, came back to see it was stuck on the wilderness prompt the whole time, clicking(Edgeville). I manually selected never show again. I've noticed it runs away to loot when being attacked, doesn't always realize when the druid attacks first, will try and attack druids who are currently in combat. Works fine other than that. Sounds like a lot of issues but once the wildy thing is cleared up it runs pretty well.

EDIT: Also has a problem withdrawing lobsters. It will select withdraw x amount, then hit enter/space without typing in a number. I manual selected withdraw 10 to keep it going. This script needs to be babysat. All the other scripts I've used by Zawy have worked great.

Hey, PM me on discord :) 

• 3 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Kungpeking12 said:

Was trying it out in the tavalery dungeon but the script wouldnt even take out food from the bank when i started it, just stood there. Do not buy this script

Can I see your settings? 

I just tested it and it did withdraw food

On 6/2/2021 at 7:52 AM, Kungpeking12 said:

Was trying it out in the tavalery dungeon but the script wouldnt even take out food from the bank when i started it, just stood there. Do not buy this script

You sound dumb.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I tried out the script and wondered if its possible to add an option to use the agility shortcut to bank in Ardy?

Would make banking time much shorter