Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Chaos Druids👑| 3 Locations | Banking | Custom looting | Combat task switching | Herb sack |

Zawy

• 2 weeks later...
    On 10/24/2020 at 6:58 AM, Hmooboy1995 said:

Your bot is somewhat broken @Zawy, when it rebanks... sometimes it just sits there at bank and spam click the 2nd space in your inventory and do nothing

Same problem here, and it occurs almost right after first deposit at Edgeville for me. Also a small fix maybe, would be when attacking druids in Edgeville it'll sometimes get aggro'd and spam a npc.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:13 AM, Zawy said:

Can you join my discord?

I could join. 

There's just something about killing Chaos Druids that feels ultimately satisfying and Zawy does not disappoint with this one; Herbs have always been my favourite way to make money.. lol no pun intended. This script features 3 locations which is awesome considering everyone else with a script similar to this only offers 2 locations both of which have a requirement (lvl 5 agility = taverly and lvl 46 thieving for Ardy) Zawy saves the day using low-risk wildy edgeville with a huge output of profit with use of looting bag. Script functions the way it should with some very few, but minor flaws or bugs.

Edgeville Bug: Doesn't withdraw selected food upon deposit

Taverly Bug: Script will sometimes run past the druids then back to them and keep doing it like a rubber band

Haven't used Ardy yet, but I'm assuming it's solid there. Overall it's the perfect script for me I can't get enough of it, even though I need to manually stock food in Edge the profit is worth it; on top of Zawy being eager to help with the problem. ++Rep Zawy <3

On 12/25/2020 at 11:14 AM, anonhq said:

Same problem here, and it occurs almost right after first deposit at Edgeville for me. Also a small fix maybe, would be when attacking druids in Edgeville it'll sometimes get aggro'd and spam a npc.

Just purchased this. Happy with it overall except i'm having the same problems as ^^ 

Any chance of a fix?

EDIT: Another issue, when at edgeville dungeon the bot will click and walk repeatedly from the druids to the thugs, constantly just getting attacked. Caution when using this script at edgeville until its fixed. Too many annoying bugs. Not sure about anywhere else.

Edited by gelder

6 minutes ago, gelder said:

Just purchased this. Happy with it overall except i'm having the same problems as ^^ 

Any chance of a fix?

EDIT: Another issue, when at edgeville dungeon the bot will click and walk repeatedly from the druids to the thugs, constantly just getting attacked. Caution when using this script at edgeville until its fixed. Too many annoying bugs. Not sure about anywhere else.

Could you please join my discord?

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    13 hours ago, The_Slayer25 said:

Trying out the trial right now. Is there a way to set it so the bot doesnt take any food? I didn't see the option for that if there is one

Currently food is needed right now, I suggest just take out 1 tuna