Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • They just steal your gold

zeenma

I found this bot, it looked cool, was going to subscribe to the monthly vip package but after trying to for free ONE TIME my acc was logged into and all gold and items taken/sold. This whole app/website is a scam just to get your login info so they can sell your gold and items for profit. They're stupid though because they could have a made a lot more money from me than 30 dollars if they had been a legit site i would be paying 30 a month. Oh well, enjoy the measly 100m ape bastards

41 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Going to be honest with you. No one here is interested in your 100m cash stack, that's literally peanuts.

No one from DB stole your gold.

Who'd you give your password to? Lol.

Yeah dude, people give me way too much account info and I have to tell them all the time not to. I have literally no desire to use it, I don't even play RS but, point being, it isn't the bot or a script: it's users failing their own security. 100M sells for like $30? Wouldn't be worth any semi-professional operations time.

people on db make a lot more just creating private scripts or monthly scripts...doesnt make sense. also can't you tell who logged into your account because it does have a time that tells you your last login or ask Jagex; and use 2FA if you think foul play is happening, it can help 

13 hours ago, zeenma said:

I found this bot, it looked cool, was going to subscribe to the monthly vip package but after trying to for free ONE TIME my acc was logged into and all gold and items taken/sold. This whole app/website is a scam just to get your login info so they can sell your gold and items for profit. They're stupid though because they could have a made a lot more money from me than 30 dollars if they had been a legit site i would be paying 30 a month. Oh well, enjoy the measly 100m ape bastards

In the nicest way, you alright?

People have been using Dreambot for years, and for many more years to come. None of the staff are interested in your account, and the scripts are vetted to make sure nothing like that can occur. 

I'd recommend you virus scan your computer, change your password and try again. The fault lies with you, somewhere else. Nothing to do with Dreambot...

22 hours ago, zeenma said:

You're pissed off about 100m but yet you call it "measly" 100m. So which is it?

I've been using Dreambot every single day for almost 6 months, never been banned yet, and nothing has ever been stolen off of any of my accounts.

Sorry to hear that happened to you, but I can assure you it wasn't from us or any scripts in the SDN as they're manually reviewed for security and we have strict guidelines that don't allow sending any account information off of your PC.

The client itself also doesn't send game account information to our servers (or anyone else) at any time, the stored accounts are saved on your local machine only.

I'd recommend running a malware scanner like MalwareBytes to see if your machine is compromised. You can also check if your password/email has been leaked before at https://haveibeenpwned.com/.

Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...

I believe you, same thing happened to me. I now have 0 trust in this bot and any other botting software. And no i didn't tell anyone my password you clown?

10 hours ago, joshss7 said:

I believe you, same thing happened to me. I now have 0 trust in this bot and any other botting software. And no i didn't tell anyone my password you clown?

So why are you still here then? LOL

It isn't the bots fault you gave your password out.