Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mature.

Lol

This one guy cost you a lot of experienced scripters.

Banning him would have been a cheap price to pay, e-pride aside.

Don't give the market leader, who is capable of choking you, a reason to choke you.

What market are you talking about my dude?

cf55cdfb6972d553c977f79b3c167dcb.png

EKo34OO.png

190 members vs 442 members in the past 60mins? Not even close.

p.s another bot

It might be Nebraska but that proof doesn't confirm its him, however I still think its pretty childish to advertise dreambot forums on osbot forums, then again its your forums so you should take action there's no rule that says the DreamBot Administration to take care of anything that happens off-site. Overall whoever the advertiser was I'd recommend stopping, it's childish and stupid and I can assure you it won't get any members other than hate. We're all friends here :)

Stop with the user count pictures already, OSB has a more active user count (hourly and especially daily), more script consumers and more script providers than any other OSRS community. While you might not agree on the word "leader", the place is still the most attractive place both  for providers and consumers (unless you are this bot's developer and/or really hate Maldesto).

Not many scriptwriters will jump to the smaller ship, Maldesto won't allow it anymore (one way of choking you).

Idk... is that advertiser really worth all this trouble? Seems like you are defending him just because doing so pisses of Maldesto :P

Such drama, much pain, this place reminds of the script dev section  :pepe:

Stop with the user count pictures already, OSB has a more active user count (hourly and especially daily), more script consumers and more script providers than any other OSRS community. While you might not agree on the word "leader", the place is still the most attractive place both  for providers and consumers (unless you are this bot's developer and/or really hate Maldesto).

Not many scriptwriters will jump to the smaller ship, Maldesto won't allow it anymore (one way of choking you).

Idk... is that advertiser really worth all this trouble? Seems like you are defending him just because doing so pisses of Maldesto :P

Such drama, much pain, this place reminds of the script dev section  :pepe:

Nice meme. Just like the one that goes something like mirror has no bans!!!!1 That's obviously not true anymore. It was at one point, by a lot, but not anymore.

You don't get it though. As I said before, it's not and shouldn't be DreamBot's problem that some random forum user is advertising them offsite. It's the OSBot staff's job to protect the OSBot forum just like it's the DreamBot staff's job to protect this forum. It's totally retarded to ban someone based off what they decide to do in their spare time offsite and the only people who think otherwise seem to be Maldesto and now you. The only exception would be scammers since you obviously don't want your users to get scammed. 

It's what's best for the market, maybe it's time to come and join us and stop resisting it <3

fuck that! i dont want that little bitch here! He's the exact reason why the most active members here left OSB

Nice meme. Just like the one that goes something like mirror has no bans!!!!1 That's obviously not true anymore. It was at one point, by a lot, but not anymore.

You don't get it though. As I said before, it's not and shouldn't be DreamBot's problem that some random forum user is advertising them offsite. It's the OSBot staff's job to protect the OSBot forum just like it's the DreamBot staff's job to protect this forum. It's totally retarded to ban someone based off what they decide to do in their spare time offsite and the only people who think otherwise seem to be Maldesto and now you. The only exception would be scammers since you obviously don't want your users to get scammed. 

agreed, its like getting banned off a COD server because you said in open chat you prefer battlefield? do you think Sledgehammer give a fuck? no. They get on with there business and make there community the best it can be. TLDR Mald stop being a little bitch and watch your side of the wall. Not ours.

Archived