Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mature.

Lol

Okay nezz jr,  c4dd751b6149f1439c50a17d63e0e959.png

6a2f4721dc63e6a695f8d73e8f871508.png

d7c9f74b2aadfa37ef14693e5b75bb91.gif

Okay, make another excuse not to ban the mass advertiser. Grow the hell up and just admit it you like when people advertise your client on our website.

no no he didn't.

Why didn't you just show that in the first place? That does confirm Nebraska used the same IP as the culprit in the past and it's likely him. 

But why are you holding DreamBot staff liable for what a random member does offsite. He's not staff or anything. He's just a normal member. You cannot babysit every member on your forums and monitor what they do. 

P.S. Nice member count. xD

EKo34OO.png

Why didn't you just show that in the first place? That does confirm Nebraska used the same IP as the culprit in the past and it's likely him. 

But why are you holding DreamBot staff liable for what a random member does offsite. He's not staff or anything. He's just a normal member. You cannot babysit every member on your forums and monitor what they do. 

P.S. Nice member count. xD

I've reported nebraska over 3 times for advertising on osbot, and they continue to say it isn't him, or that they will ban him if it is proved, but every time i prove it they just come up with a reason not to ban him. I actually proved it in my first post originally, but nothing was going to be done, all the staff seen it, but then I came back here to see everyone mouthing defending him. So I decided to show even more proof now. Swaq called me out saying I was lying and that he researched it and confirmed it wasn't him, i don't appreciate him lying to try to make me look bad. When he is the liar.

I've reported nebraska over 3 times for advertising on osbot, and they continue to say it isn't him, or that they will ban him if it is proved, but every time i prove it they just come up with a reason not to ban him. I actually proved it in my first post originally, but nothing was going to be done, all the staff seen it, but then I came back here to see everyone mouthing defending him. So I decided to show even more proof now. Swaq called me out saying I was lying and that he researched it and confirmed it wasn't him, i don't appreciate him lying to try to make me look bad. When he is the liar.

Its not me, you fuckin ip banned me, how could I even use your site. Idk wtf is even up here.

adf2d1c36fb5d7ffc31df76060e28849.png

cf55cdfb6972d553c977f79b3c167dcb.png

54521c68b23d2ae51862488d39a1bfb5.png

You're a grown man buddy don't act like OSbot hasn't been up for like 3 years and dreambot has been up for 6-7 months? Retard

I actually proved it in my first post originally, but nothing was going to be done, all the staff seen it, but then I came back here to see everyone mouthing defending him. So I decided to show even more proof now. Swaq called me out saying I was lying and that he researched it and confirmed it wasn't him, i don't appreciate him lying to try to make me look bad. When he is the liar.

You are metally retarded. The IP you showed was for a OVH VPS and was not connected to him on dream nor topbot, then you provided something saying that it matched with no proof it was even that IP you were searching. So why the hell should they trust an braindead scammer with images proving nothing?

Its not me, you fuckin ip banned me, how could I even use your site. Idk wtf is even up here.

holy fuck just stop ur bad

football pic + autism = obviously nebraska - you don't even need to prove it

Swaq may have been wrong but it's not a DreamBot forum rule to not advertise offsite. At most they could kindly tell him to stop because it's making DreamBot look bad. It's your job to take care of your forums and their job to take care of their forums. You didn't see us coming to cry to you when someone spammed OSBot on our site VIA PMs or anyone crying to Cheddy when Superman advertised HydraBot VIA PMs everywhere. 

In addition to that, you're punishing a whole website because of that one member (Unless there's some other reason that you're punishing DreamBot for that I don't know about?). That is wrong IMO. If it was a DreamBot staff member doing retarded shit on your website I would kind of understand it, however that's obviously not the case. People are only members of a forum. They don't become DreamBot's subordinates because they registered to DreamBot. What happens offsite should not influence what happens onsite short of maybe scamming because you don't want your members to be scammed. 

The IP you showed was for a OVH VPS and was not connected to him on dream nor topbot, then you provided something saying that it matched with no proof it was even that IP you were searching. So why the hell should they trust an braindead with images proving nothing?

Archived