Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mature.

Lol

Each individual is permitted to do what he wants right?

Yes sir, but seeing dreambot allow this, is why you have less than 30 users online.

Yes sir, but seeing dreambot allow this, is why you have less than 30 users online.

I don't see how DB allowed it to begin with? And OSbot was at the point as well, chill

I don't see how DB allowed it to begin with? And OSbot was at the point as well, chill

I've reported nebraska numerous times for advertising on OSBot, and Nezz says freedom of speech, that he won't punish people for advertising.

I've reported nebraska numerous times for advertising on OSBot, and Nezz says freedom of speech, that he won't punish people for advertising.

He's right, he isn't required to babysit him or anyone else, i could go do the same shit right now on my own free will

Wait, that IP is from cailifonia and Nebraska is from colorado... something seems a little fishy here.

doesn't mean he wasnt using a proxy/vpn

Archived