Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lootaholic - The Wilderness Looter - Reuploaded

holic

On 2/23/2023 at 6:57 PM, holic said:

Working now for you guys? I don't have any testers to burn on it right now but it should be all good. Lmk.

just tried out the new update seems like everything has been fixed no more errors and is running away feature when damaged which is good. I like the short break feature which does affect gains however i assume it lowers ban rate.Banking feature works well. Going in and out of wilderness works well. Would recommend tinkering the settings to your liking (lots of settings and very customisable). Overall with my 10 minutes of testing I think that this is a very good wilderness looter script. [Make sure you don't use a fresh account]

Lootaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Fight Back
    • Improved GUI
    • Repo cleanup
    • Updated RandomHandler
    • Bugfixes
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    3 hours ago, lemondrop said:

You will probably be banned? Why?

Cause this script pisses off PKers so you'll for sure be reported. Doesn't take too long if you aren't careful as there aren't that many people at the edge of the wild and theyll notice you. Hence my script changing equipment and such.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 3/11/2023 at 6:15 PM, holic said:

Cause this script pisses off PKers so you'll for sure be reported. Doesn't take too long if you aren't careful as there aren't that many people at the edge of the wild and theyll notice you. Hence my script changing equipment and such.

Any way to evade reports like that?

i used this for about 30 min, died logged out, then closed client, when i reopened the client the valueables item list was blank and the custum items i had listed were reset to default.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 5/15/2023 at 3:50 PM, BrokenNuts said:

Works good, but needs to be tweaked up a bit with eating on food and npc attacks

for future reference, don't post the entire error log like that again.  It isn't useful and just floods the forum with junk

• 6 months later...
    On 5/31/2023 at 11:57 AM, Shattered said:

Requesting an update of a more fleshed out version of this. @holic I am very enthusiastic about this though!

Hey what would that entail?