Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • James Resignation Thread

James

Hi, today I am posting this resignation thread because I feel useless and need to make some changes in my life. I would like to re-iterate that I am not resigning because of anything happening on any other botting forum.

I would like to thank , @Swaq(even though we didnt get along at first, @Th3 (even though he cant see this thread, someone will probably screenshot it to him), and the Devs for all the great times we had and and the times we will have in the future (hopefully). I will probably still be active, just probably wont be as much. Soon, I will be off to aviation school so I won't have as much time to be on. I will likely still stay in chatbox/check forums alot tbh idk whats gonna happen.

Thanks for the great opportunities you have all given me, and hopefully I can continue to help DreamBot grow as a bot, and as a community  ^_^

Good luck everybody.

Yes I posted this a second time because the other one was in the staff section...just delete that one.

Cya mate, glad you were a part of the family. Your activity on this forum has helped greatly, especially for me when I was bored and alone in the chatbox :)

GL M9 looks like its back to TWC for you

LMFAO

@James you're the man. You've become a good friend to me in this community and I wish you success in all that you do. I have a friend doing aviation and he loves it. Hopefully you'll love it too. Regardless I'm glad you'll be staying active. Look forward to seeing you around still :)

@James you're the man. You've become a good friend to me in this community and I wish you success in all that you do. I have a friend doing aviation and he loves it. Hopefully you'll love it too. Regardless I'm glad you'll be staying active. Look forward to seeing you around still :)

Thanks, Hopefully I will enjoy it. I will still be around so nobody should miss me too much :P

Archived