Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Genius Alcher Lite [68k XP/hr]

Genius

This is a simple, efficient high alcher that will alch anything, anywhere. This was ported over from my backups and modified for those of you that may have used this script previously. Please post progress reports and any feedback or suggestions.

Please start with a fire staff equipped, with Nature Runes and the *noted or stackable* items to alch in your inventory. Thanks! 

Edited by Genius
    Verbiage

On 12/8/2022 at 3:28 PM, Ionenschatten said:

Any antiban?

There are sleeps that occur randomly to simulate a distracted human. I think less is more with scripts like this as long as you bot responsibly.

Would you like to see an option in the GUI to enable overt antiban actions? E.g. hovering magic skill, moving mouse off-screen, checking friends list, examining nearby objects, etc?

19 hours ago, Genius said:

There are sleeps that occur randomly to simulate a distracted human. I think less is more with scripts like this as long as you bot responsibly.

Would you like to see an option in the GUI to enable overt antiban actions? E.g. hovering magic skill, moving mouse off-screen, checking friends list, examining nearby objects, etc?

I believe that would be helpful, yes! I was just concerned about a lot of alch scripts that are just glorified autoclicker and will lead to a ban in up to 5 minutes, therefore being essentially useless. It's good to see that you actually put more work into that.

On 12/13/2022 at 4:25 PM, Ionenschatten said:

I believe that would be helpful, yes! I was just concerned about a lot of alch scripts that are just glorified autoclicker and will lead to a ban in up to 5 minutes, therefore being essentially useless. It's good to see that you actually put more work into that.

This will be added very soon as selectable in the GUI. I will post here when added. Please keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

Edit: Recompile with this feature added is pending. Script will show version 2.1 when this version is live.

Edited by Genius
    Recompile

Genius Alcher Lite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added extended Antiban option to GUI. Performs overt AntiBan actions randomly when this option is enabled.
    • Added option to stay logged in after running out of supplies.
    Thanks!