Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a private gambling bot from a talented scripter, price is negotiable

Zirco

Hi, i'm looking for a gambling bot. As mentioned in a previous post, I would like the following:

Dicing, 55-100 = Win

Needing it to auto trade, auto accept trades, spam cc every 5 seconds if not doing an action such as trading, notify winners and all that fun stuff.

Literally I want to hit go and let it run on its own. I'd like to put in the minimum and max bets manually.

It must know when there is a item placed instead of cash to auto decline, and whenever the bet is less than the minimum bet, it must auto decline.

With blackjack, I would like it to deal the hands and ask the player to !hit or !stand. I would like for the dealer (me) to stand at anything over 17 but hit for anything under it. However if the player busts, the bot will automatically win. (PLEASE INCLUDE TIMESTAMPS FOR EVERYTHING)

To start the bot, I would like to just have to input !dd or !bj to start which ever game I want to play. If you go to world 302, there is a dicing bot playing at all times of the day. Shoot me a message if you're willing to make this script and sell it to me.

Edited by Zirco
    I found better context

• 3 months later...

It sounds like you have some specific requirements in mind, so I hope you're able to find a bot that meets your needs. By the way, I'm not sure if you've heard of "Ufabet," but it's a popular online gambling platform that offers a variety of games and sports betting options. If you're interested in trying out some different types of gambling, you might want to check it out.

Edited by IsisDoughter

• 1 month later...

While I can understand your desire for a gambling bot to make your gameplay easier, I would like to caution you against using such a bot. Not only is it against the rules of most online gaming platforms, but it also takes away from the fun and excitement of the game. Additionally, using a bot can lead to potential security risks and could even result in the loss of your account. Instead, I suggest improving your skills and strategies to increase your chances of winning. I'm always for fair play, which is why I play at annecocukbeslenmesi.org. Plus, playing the game yourself allows you to fully immerse yourself in the experience and enjoy the thrill of the game. Good luck, and happy gaming!

Edited by CanyDome