Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund request - Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite

giants115

Date Purchased: 18 November 2022 Order #234624
    Script Purchased: Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite

Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy

Reason for Refund: Wintertodt script (the first one I have tried) is ridiculously bad. Its successful game completion rate is well under 100%. For whatever reason, it does not chop a full inventory of Bruma roots (It changes tasks at half an inventory) and quite a few times, I have seen it go to the lobby to wait at 25 or less points. (500 is a successful game). I paid for the top script because I expected to see the best OSRS botting had to offer not join the development loop. I'm attaching a video that I loath having to make because the top script should just do its job but here it is. I recorded this halfway through this write-up and right away it fails to complete the mini game. This is with the default settings and speaking of the settings; Why have labels if they get cut off after the first few words?  "Light upon..."? You can't right-click to expand or resize the window (which I show in the video) so take your best guess as to what this does and maybe click it.

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 

https://vimeo.com/772555497

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): This is my contact. I did not pay to help the creator develop his software.

Desired Outcome:  Please refund to original payment method (credit-card)

Edited by giants115

Hey, I'm seeing over 18 hours of total script usage. That exceeds our 6 hour runtime limit for refunds. I'm afraid you are not eligible for a refund for this product.

Are there exceptions to this rule? I've used it for one day and came to the conclusion that its poorly written. If I really wanted to go through the logs I could find more issues. What else can be done?

Edited by giants115

6 hours ago, giants115 said:

Date Purchased: 18 November 2022 Order #234624
    Script Purchased: Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite

Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy

Reason for Refund: Wintertodt script (the first one I have tried) is ridiculously bad. Its successful game completion rate is well under 100%. For whatever reason, it does not chop a full inventory of Bruma roots (It changes tasks at half an inventory) and quite a few times, I have seen it go to the lobby to wait at 25 or less points. (500 is a successful game). I paid for the top script because I expected to see the best OSRS botting had to offer not join the development loop. I'm attaching a video that I loath having to make because the top script should just do its job but here it is. I recorded this halfway through this write-up and right away it fails to complete the mini game. This is with the default settings and speaking of the settings; Why have labels if they get cut off after the first few words?  "Light upon..."? You can't right-click to expand or resize the window (which I show in the video) so take your best guess as to what this does and maybe click it.

Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 

https://vimeo.com/772555497

Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): This is my contact. I did not pay to help the creator develop his software.

Desired Outcome:  Please refund to original payment method (credit-card)

Hey,

Change your text resolution on your computer, it's too big and cutting off on your screen. 

I just ran the script and I don't see anything going wrong. If you have any bugs, please report them on the thread or in my bug-channel.

Edited by Zawy

Can you please upload footage of it working properly? I'd like to see if its an issue coming from my computer because I wouldn't expect it to run this way with your standing. I'm also seeing that my footage is choppy so I could do a better job of documenting what going on on my end. I'm using Linux not Windows so that could play a role. Either way I can prove that, for me, the software is not running properly "out of the box".

Edited by giants115

15 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

Change your text resolution no your computer, it's too big and cutting off on your screen. 

I just ran the script and I don't see anything going wrong. If you have any bugs, please report them on the thread or in my bug-channel.

Everything scaled and sized down.

Screenshot from 2022-11-18 12-19-22.png

Screenshot from 2022-11-18 12-18-53.png

I just ran the script and it works fine. Like I said, if you have any issue's with the script post it on my thread or in my discord channel.

image.png

Edited by Zawy