Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • This guy will infect your PC with a RAT

2slik4uplaya

Rsn:Unstppble
    New name :kvz y

discord: pog#5555

Hello everyone as some of you may know I was recently phished into downloading a RAT client on my computer that looked pretty legit and it looks like a runelite plugin.

I know that I made a silly mistake and downloaded the rat and unfortunately doing that I lost a 4billion go bank because of this scumbag. I am posting this to make you all aware as he is still using the exact same name and discord to try and get some of my friends as well.

After having a discussion with a friend of mine I just found out today that this guy is still using the same name and discord user id to try and RAT others so I just want to try and save someone else from this happening to them.

I am posting this on every website I use in hopes that I get this guy banned from every channel he uses and hopefully further consigences come this this punk.

His new rsn is : kvz y

Screenshot_20221116-142527.png

Screenshot_20221116-142513.png

Edited by 2slik4uplaya