Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I was lured and downloaded a RAT. Help please!

2slik4uplaya

Hello everyone who reads this thank you for your time and advice.

Last week I was lured into downloading a link that would improve my QOL at TOA..after downloading the link about 45 seconds later my screen went black I changed password immediately but once I gained access to my account everything was gone 4b gp.

After watching a video on it it appears the lures were able to access my account from there screen and even able to record my bank pin so yea entire bank is gone.

Since then I did a Windows 11 (restore) after reading on the internet that wasn't going to be enough I proceeded to download Windows 11 onto a USB and delete and reinstalled windows 11 completely. When doing so where the partition screen popped up I deleted all them and reinstalled windows on my hard drive.

Now after doing this I signed into my windows account and have something called clouddrive and in that I still had some screenshots on my computer after logging into Microsoft , So it has my anxiety on 100. Is my account safe to use now?

Was the reinstalling of windows 11 and deleting the partitions enough?

Or am I just screwed?

clouddrive and in that I still had some screenshots on my computer after logging into Microsoft  - That's normal it's cloud storage that sync's your files between devices

Was the reinstalling of windows 11 and deleting the partitions enough?  - Yes you deleted everything off the SSD/HDD means it would have deleted the rat along side with it.