Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Advice for dream robots

svip520

I have been using bots for 5 years
    I lost nearly $20k on this wave of bans
    I've been using the Dream bot until now even though there was a chance of being blocked but not as high as 80-100% now
    I had no choice but to try OSbot often
    Injection mode and Dream Robot ban rates are almost the same
    When I used mirror mode the account survival rate was up to 100%
    I think developers need to update this feature and use a hardware mouse and keyboard

Yes, the hardware keyboard and mouse are very important, and ring0 is much better than ring3. I would have developed it myself if time hadn't allowed.

This could be farm specific, trust me a lot more people are leaving OSBot and coming to Dreambot then the other way around.  This ban wave hit all clients to some extent including private clients.  The client is safe, currently have a very vocal minority trying to use the walker update as a scapegoat for their farms getting wiped, when like I had mentioned before is something being reported across MULTIPLE PUBLIC AND PRIAVTE clients.

Sorry about your loss o7 

glhf on your future endeavors 

I belive what all bots should do, to increase undetectability, is:

1. Use human-emulating mouse, based upon real human mouse movements and human reaction times.

2. Bot-Client Wide Human Emulation/Antiban measures, we shouldn't have to depend on individual scripts, we should have a baseline of generic and common sense human emulating behaivors, like a competitor (Tri) does.

This is just common sense guys.

Ask @SubCZ or @Zawy for help with building a custom human mouse.

18 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

This could be farm specific, trust me a lot more people are leaving OSBot and coming to Dreambot then the other way around.  This ban wave hit all clients to some extent including private clients.  The client is safe, currently have a very vocal minority trying to use the walker update as a scapegoat for their farms getting wiped, when like I had mentioned before is something being reported across MULTIPLE PUBLIC AND PRIAVTE clients.

Sorry about your loss o7 

glhf on your future endeavors 

"Specific" is a very vague word.

Let's talk about the simplest reason why there are some robot clients that haven't died in this wave.

To return to the previous sentence, if the system is changed, the network is changed, even the hardware is changed, only the robot client is not changed, but still banned, in this case, how does jagex know who is the "farm"? The only thing he could find was abnormal data.

Finally, the client is "safe", if this wave of bans bans manual players as well, then can prove that the client is secure.

Otherwise, manual players are not banned, but bot users are banned. How can the client be safe? This means that jagex can still tell who is a player and who is a bot statistically.

By the same token, even if all clients have problems, including private clients, then what you should do is to get us out of this ban, and not just assume that if everyone else has problems, I should have problems, right?

Where is the value in embodying technology if everyone is banned? Isn't it the equivalent of, "I can ban you whenever I want, and all your countermeasures are useless to me?"

Taking the ban for granted is the worst.

I hope Dreambot keeps getting better because I use it all the time and even after the massive ban I still renewed my VIP subscription and chose to keep believing in Dreambot.

We are not jagex's technical team, and neither are you.

Even if it's just 'the right thing happened at the right time', even if it's a coincidence, it's not normal for a player to walk around on a map, or go to the wall with his bank card for hours.

Both are reported with a high probability, and unfortunately these issues did not occur prior to version 3.14, so personally, I do not understand the point of your dropping the old API.

Even if it's going to help in the future, at least you can test it and release it, instead of updating it multiple times a day and testing us like rats.

If you say that there will also be a steady stream of people coming to Dreambot from other clients, well, I congratulate them, they are about to become a new batch of guinea pigs.

I am busy this weekend but am planning on running a large sample set of accounts proving the walker is not the issue, I will publicly post the test script and my results once completed to finally prove for once it is not Dreambot's new walker or mouse movement.  Both will be tested independently and together.  Just give me a couple of week I am busy with my real job.

19 hours ago, camalCase said:

wtf你有800亿吗?

Account value The value of a member, you should not be very superficial in terms of gold calculations

Anti-ban is a meme.  The best "anti-ban" is for the client to be "undetected" (can you play legit without being banned on it),  running a decent script, that is not buggy, is not used by a million other people, and realistic run times.

I have nothing against people that market AI/Human mouse or whatever, but in my opinion its just marketing, and propaganda, to create the illusion of safety. In fact it could actually be worse, because anti-patterns typically create more patterns. 

Also I believe that most games, that don't run anti-cheat software, typically use a flagging system. Because its much more cost effective and reliable, than tracking every single players mouse movements.

Edited by Chieftain