Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Not Working

ironmanacc

I just spent money on V.I.P and then even more on more scripts just for them not to work. The client used to work before but now no script will start. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I deleted and redownloaded the client like 5 time and nothing has worked. If anyone can help that would be amazing. Thanks. 

Many scripts are using deprecated methods and require updates as a result of changes to the api. You can access a previous build of the client here but it won't be supported forever: 

For those particular scripts, to use the new client, you will need to wait for the writer to update it.

Edited by Presumptuous

• 2 months later...
    22 minutes ago, AntCad said:

I have the same issue atm. Any solutions to why scripts not working at all? 

Scripter's need to fix their scripts due to the update.

If you have one of my scripts let me know -  I've fixed all issues and they are running again.

I see. 
    Thanks for replying and I will let you know if I come a cross an issue on your scripts. 
    I'm just testing the free scripts atm before buying the high end and expensive ones and so far the free ones are not really convincing me to invest 100e + on scripts..

6 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Scripter's need to fix their scripts due to the update.

If you have one of my scripts let me know -  I've fixed all issues and they are running again.

1 minute ago, AntCad said:

I see. 
    Thanks for replying and I will let you know if I come a cross an issue on your scripts. 
    I'm just testing the free scripts atm before buying the high end and expensive ones and so far the free ones are not really convincing me to invest 100e + on scripts..

+