Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Higher ban rate with version 3.14?

AsBakedAsCake

As botters it is our job to get banned by those whose job it is to find us. I too have heard bans outside of dreambot being higher. Personally I have lost 1/4 of my bots this week, but it is what it is.

May

On 11/3/2022 at 1:37 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

I'm being banned in hours. Before this update, accounts lasted days to weeks.

Is anyone else noticing a higher ban rate since version 3.14 updates? Fastest ban was within 2 hours. Account was rested for 600+ days.

I'd like to know if I'm the only one.. :o

What did you bot?
    Maybe Runescape devs improved their anti-cheat for certain activities

17 hours ago, lolwat said:

As botters it is our job to get banned by those whose job it is to find us. I too have heard bans outside of dreambot being higher. Personally I have lost 1/4 of my bots this week, but it is what it is.

I've been doing this for a long time, even was a full-time job for me at one point. What's crazy to me is that I never had this ban issue until this update.

Have tried many different methods since this post, everything results in fast bans.

2 hours ago, Globalcheater said:

May

What did you bot?
    Maybe Runescape devs improved their anti-cheat for certain activities

All my methods are private and scripts are all created by me. Doesn't matter what is botted, everything is getting banned way faster than before.

Takes less than 24h now for ban. Don't know what happened with this update, but something is just not the same.

If anyone is going to notice a change, it's going to be me. I've been using DreamBot for 7-8 years now, and this is the first time I've noticed an increase in ban rate.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

This is 100% true, before the last update i was running my private scripts almost 247 and i was catching less bans, now is just awful even with cracked accounts with decent total levels still the same getting bans even at evening which is odd af, i been using this bot since 2017 and its never been like this before 

Edited by Saulgoodmanxd
    correction

Yes, I am the same way, every day I keep being banned, before this, I can keep my robot alive for a month or more, all the measures have not changed, but it is banned.

I changed the proxy ip, reinstalled the system, and used accounts that had been cooled for more than 180 days, but that didn't work and the vast majority of accounts didn't survive 24 hours before they were banned.

I don't know what else I can do.

As the user of the db, I don't know whether because of version 3.14 has led to all of these cases, however, did not happen before 3.14 so frequently banned, I hope the developer serious to think about the future, whether to back version, not for some unnecessary functions, the user as a test of rats.

I started up a fresh account 600+ days rested before I went to work, brand new proxy.

Account was banned 3 hours after I left.

This update sucks. We need a revert.

Anyone that's had a successful gold farm on Dream Bot knows exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe the update broke Covert mode?

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

me too i ran today accs over 500+ days n ban in an hours, defi client detection, cuz not happening that much on legacy tho

Edited by alexios1